The Lafourche Coroner's Office works with Local, State and Federal agencies when we have an unidentified body. If you have someone missing, please contact your local law enforcement agency and make a police report. Once a police report is written, the information is shared with all agencies.

National Crime Information Center (NCIC)

We also work close with the Doe Network